CCMR Scientific Image Competition (SIC) 1st place
Broadband High Sensitivity ZnO Colloidal Quantum Dots / Self-assembled Au Nano-antennas Heterostructures Photodetectors
School of Optical and Electronic Information
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Wuhan, Hubei 430074
CCMR Scientific Image Competition (SIC) 2nd place
Department of Electronic Engineering
College of Electronics and Information
Nowon-gu Seoul 01897
CCMR Scientific Image Competition (SIC) 3rd place
Organic electrode for Eco-friendly rechargeable batteries
Department of Solar & Energy Engineering
Cheongju, Chungbuk 28503
CCMR Scientific Image Competition (SIC)
Deadline: 15 April 2019
The awards, given to the CCMR Scientific Image Competition winner(s), include:
• Award certificates
• Cash awards of various amounts (between 500,000 ~ 100,000 KRW)
• Featured on the conference program books and websites
• The winner(s) might be granted with a short speaking opportunity during the Reception or Banquet to receive the award.
Who can apply:
All Speakers who give an invited, oral or poster presentations.
The submission deadline of the ‘CCMR Scientific Image Competition’ is 15 April 2019.
If interested, please send your images as an email attachment (or webpage link) to the CCMR 2019 General Office at email@example.com
(1) A graphic/photo image (resolution 5184 (x) × 3456 (y) above & at least 300 PPI/DPI)
(2) Title of image with an abstract in less than 200 words
(3) Author(s)’ name(s)
• Graphic(s)/photo(s)/image(s) that are related to research topics and must be generated as a result of research.
• Each applicant can submit up to 3 graphic(s)/photo(s)/image(s).
• Each graphic/photo/image should be accompanied with an abstract in less than 200 words, which explains what the image shows and how it relates to the research.
• Any application outside these parameters may not be considered for the competition.
• Print quality JPEG or TIFF files (resolution 5184 (x or y) × 3456 (y or x) above & at least 300 PPI/DPI)
• Aesthetics suitable for cover design.
• The abstract must be understandable by a non-specialist academic audience.
• All graphic(s)/photo(s)/image(s) will be released in the conference program book and website with the apporiate references.
Selection & Announcement:
The winning image(s) will be selected by the conference committees and the winner(s) will be announced before or during the conference.