Full Paper Submission
Authors of accepted presentations are invited to submit their full manuscripts for publication reviewed as journal articles. The full manuscript submission is optional (not mandatory). The followings are possible publishing titles:
- Nanomaterials (MDPI, IF: 3.504)
- Microelectronic Engineering (ME) (Elsevier, IF: 2.020)
- 3D Research (Springer, Web of Science (ESCI), SCOPUS, EI-Compendex)
- Nanomedicine & Nanotechnology Open Access (NNOA, Google scholar, ASI, Research Bib, ICI)
- Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Nanotechnology Specialized Researches (JETNSR, SCOPUS)
* One registration fee payment (Invited, Oral & Poster) is qualified for one presentation & proceeding.
* The full manuscript submission is optional (not mandatory).
Format: Please prepare the manuscript in a general scientific journal format including:
- Author list & Affiliation
- Results & Discussion
- References & etc.
* No plagiarism~! All materials including figures, tables and text should be new (un-published) for the full paper submission. As the full papers will be published as regular papers in conventional journals, authors are required to adhere to the copyright laws and general consensus of scientific community.
After the full paper submission, the committees are going to review the submissions and make decisions on which journal the submission should be assigned.
At the same time, authors can make a suggestion on which journal they wish to publish. Nevertheless, the committees will make the final decision on the Journal Assignment.
Once, a decision is made, a guideline on how to prepare and submit will be directed to the corresponding author(s).
After the journal assignment by the committees, a regular review process with two or more referees is going to be performed on each manuscript.
The journal assignment does not guarantee the acceptance nor the final publication but only sufficient quality of submission can guarantee the final publication.
Deadline: May 21, 2019
Full papers should be received by email prior to the conference.
Email us: email@example.com
All articles published in the Nanomaterials (ISSN 2079-4991) are published in full open access. Authors are asked to pay an article processing charge (APC) of 1600 CHF (Swiss Francs) per accepted paper. The APC only applies if the article is accepted for publication in Nanomaterials after peer-review and possible revision of the manuscript.
For the CCMR 2019 special issue, the article processing charge (APC) will be 800 CHF per processed paper for the submissions from the CCMR 2019.
For other proceeding titles, there will be no additional cost.